Here is a brief overview on the overall process of getting loan from us.
2 Types of Loans are Available : Presently, we are offering loans which come under 2 different categories
- Debt Consolidation: If you have any outstanding debts, which needs to be repaid; we can help you with that
- Personal Loans: You can avail loan from us to meet different types of personal expenses of yours.
Irrespective of the purpose of the loan; which can be paying off debts, meeting emergency expenses, home repair, educational expenses and so on; we offer funds up to a maximum amount of $1,000.000 where you will be allowed 24 months to pay back your loan, with interest.
- Personal Loan
- Auto Loans
- Home Loans
- Small Business Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
Factors Determining Approval Amount:
The amount of approved loan is determined after taking the following aspects into consideration.
- Stability of your Employment
- Your net monthly income, after deduction of tax
- Your existing loans and other financial obligations.
Apart from these, there are few other guidelines, which we follow while approving a loan amount to you.
What makes us Special?
If you are wondering as to why we are your one-stop solution to get quick and easy loans; in that case, the following points would convince you.
- Your Credit Score is of Little Importance to us: One of the reasons why most of the loan applications are turned down, is because of a poor credit score of the applicant. For us, your credit score hardly makes any difference.
- No Home buy Yes Loan: There is no need for you to own a home to get credit from us. However, in certain cases, you might need a co-signer.
- Your Credit History will be Reported to Equifax and Transunion: This will help you build better credit.
- Automated Process: Right from submission of the loan application till repayment of the loan; every single step is automate and electronically controlled.
Looking for an easy and hassle free loan? We will make sure of it. Once you have submitted your loan application, it would be processed within the next 24 hours and the amount will be transferred to your bank account. When it comes to repaying the loan; the amount would be automatically debited from your bank account.
Approval amounts are based on stability of employment, net monthly income after taxes, your existing debt load and obligations, and a variety of other underwriting guidelines.